Seattle and Portland
Serving the Ports of Seattle and Portland
With terminal locations in Seattle and Portland, we are able to offer you the most flexible air, ocean, and over the road freight solutions available. Our terminal is conveniently located to Seattle International Airport (SEA), Portland International Airport (PDX), and ships out of the ports of Seattle and Portland. Both locations offer Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) forwarder and logistical services for both local and international modal moves.
We are experts at solving all of your shipping and logistics needs throughout Oregon, Washington, the Pacific, and worldwide. Call us today to discuss your project and how we can fulfill your freight forwarding needs.
Seattle and Portland Services
- Weekly Less than Container Load (LCL) Ocean Freight Consolidation
- Daily Air Freight Consolidation
- International Import and Export Services
- Customs Clearance
- 3PL Services
- CCSF Screening
- Trucking throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico
- Local Pickup and Delivery
- Bonded CFS Warehouse
- Movement of Bonded Shipments in Consolidations
- Handling and Storage of Hazardous Materials
- Regulated Health Waste Shipment
- Construction Product Management
- EDI Capability
- Online Freight Tracker
- TSA Screening Certification
- Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Automobile and Boat Shipping
- Packing and Crating
- Agency Services
- Multilingual Staff
Frequency of Services ‐ Guam, Saipan, Federated States of Micronesia, & Marshall Islands
Ocean ‐ We are the largest weekly consolidator of ocean cargo to Guam, Saipan, Micronesia, and the Marshall Islands.
Air ‐ We tender the largest amount of consolidated air cargo daily to Guam, Saipan, Micronesia, and the Marshall Islands.
Frequency of Services ‐ Hawaiian Islands and the South Pacific
Ocean ‐ We have multiple ocean cargo consolidations weekly to Honolulu, the Neighboring islands, and the South Pacific.
Air Shipments: We tender consolidated air cargo daily to the Hawaiian Islands and the South Pacific.